MAGWAI Reef-Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+ (100mL)
MAGWAI is a locally produced reef-safe sunscreen that was born out of our love and respect for the beauty of the coral reefs in the Philippines.
It is specially formulated to protect the ocean, as it protects us from the sun.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Water & Sweat Resistant
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Safe for Kids
- FDA Certified
HOW TO USE
- Apply on skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- To apply on the face, squeeze a pea-sized amount of MAGWAI. Dab small dots of sunscreen lotion on your face, then rub evenly on your skin.
- To apply on the body, use the same technique above. Make sure you apply enough sunscreen to skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply after 80 minutes, or after swimming, sweating, and towel drying. Wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen to unprotected areas
Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate
Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide, non-nano titanium dioxide