Full A Life Without Dieting by Michael A. Snyder, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Using the science of fullness and introducing a new definition of healthy, he brings us powerful weight-control tools that are rooted in our physiology and proves that the undeniable feeling of fullness is the ultimate secret in the quest for weight loss- if you know how to effortlessly reach it without breaking the calorie bank or fighting your emotions. Dr Snyder provides us with industry-insider tips, techniques, and information that have helped countless patients succeed in their weight-efforts regardless of personal struggles. In Full you will learn how to:
- Choose from variety of practical strategies to achieve sustainable weight loss no matter what kind of foods you like to eat
- End the confusion over portion control by synching visual and physiological cues of fullness
- Be full with less food but equally as satisfied (if not more so!)
- Apply a cheat prescription so you can still say yes to indulgences and temptations without feeling like a failure
- take advantage of five intentional steps of digestion to gain natural control of how-and how much-you eat
- find fulfillment in a physical activity that is inexpensive, easy, and convenient